INDONESIA ADVANCED DUEL ACADEMY
Selamat datang Di Indonesia Advanced Duel Academy (IADA). Bagi Para Novice (Pendatang Baru) Yang Belum Memiliki Dorm (Asrama) Di Akademi ini, bisa request langsung ke Staff Center ---> Tester's Room ---> Dan Kamu Bisa Pilih Tester mana Yang Mau Kamu Jadikan Tester Penentu Dorm Kamu. Good Luck For Your Test, xD. Dan Bagi Para Member Yang Telah Memiliki Dorm, Kami Ucapkan Selamat Datang Kembali , Good Luck And Have Fun^^
Selamat datang Di Indonesia Advanced Duel Academy (IADA). Bagi Para Novice (Pendatang Baru) Yang Belum Memiliki Dorm (Asrama) Di Akademi ini, bisa request langsung ke Staff Center ---> Tester's Room ---> Dan Kamu Bisa Pilih Tester mana Yang Mau Kamu Jadikan Tester Penentu Dorm Kamu. Good Luck For Your Test, xD. Dan Bagi Para Member Yang Telah Memiliki Dorm, Kami Ucapkan Selamat Datang Kembali , Good Luck And Have Fun^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOU ARE THE NEXT FUTURE DUELIST COME FROM THE DAWN TILL FOREVER

IndeksPortalGalleryLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin

Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
Tyann Hardyn
Jashinsamael Test Result Vote_lcapJashinsamael Test Result Voting_barJashinsamael Test Result Vote_rcap 
eqy
Jashinsamael Test Result Vote_lcapJashinsamael Test Result Voting_barJashinsamael Test Result Vote_rcap 
White Zane
roxaschazz
Aludra
D'Panzer
ashlight41
armed_mick
DARTZ MASTER
Honey Queen
Latest topics
» Aludra's Test Room
Jashinsamael Test Result Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:22 pm

» Introduce Yourself Firstly Please..
Jashinsamael Test Result Icon_minitimeby ashlight41 Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:10 pm

» INDONESIAN TEST ROOM
Jashinsamael Test Result Icon_minitimeby raynet_gr8 Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:33 am

» Self-Introduction
Jashinsamael Test Result Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:03 pm

» YCS' Guatemala Winner's Decklist and the Follower, LOL
Jashinsamael Test Result Icon_minitimeby Aludra Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:22 pm

» Inilah Ruangan Bagi Para Tester Kami di IADA
Jashinsamael Test Result Icon_minitimeby Aludra Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:20 pm

» Xeiryu no Test Room
Jashinsamael Test Result Icon_minitimeby xeiryu Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:32 am

» IADA'S MOST WANTED DUELIST HUNTING ARENA
Jashinsamael Test Result Icon_minitimeby Aludra Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:05 pm

» Intro
Jashinsamael Test Result Icon_minitimeby Aludra Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:39 pm

» Shooting Quasar Dragon Ultimate Grade And The Rank
Jashinsamael Test Result Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:40 am

User Yang Sedang Online
Total 1 user online :: 0 Terdaftar, 0 Tersembunyi dan 1 Tamu

Tidak ada

User online terbanyak adalah 11 pada Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:56 am

Jashinsamael Test Result

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Tyann Hardyn
Administrator
Administrator
Tyann Hardyn

DN Name(s) DN Name(s) : Dark_Wise
Post Number : 179

Jashinsamael Test Result Empty
PostSubyek: Jashinsamael Test Result   Jashinsamael Test Result Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:33 am

Here is the test result of jashinsamael

Psychic RND Vs His Monster Only deck (0 - 1) For his favor
psychic RND Vs His Monster Only deck (0 -1) For his favor

1) ATTITUDE
Jashinsamael is a Good Duelist who were always adjust his manner during the testing time with me. His awareness about my evaluation test like what kind of decks that would reduced an Un-Tested member's point are an additional point for him. His trusworthy character can be seen from his "Trust" to each of my move even the move i had been made contains with an Intentional mistake. Unlike the other Duelist, he maybe good at keeping a secret for his Unique deck. This duelist can make you knocked down if you can't predict what kind of strategy from his original deck.

2) DECK STRATEGY
The Deck Strategy he used agains me during the test were so Powerful yet so Original. I had been noted that he used ....Phantom Of Chaos (This card was indeed so remarkable in "Mill themed" deck), Sky Scourge Norleras, Graveyard Active Tuners like Plaguespreader Zombie, Blackwing Zephiros The Elite, Single Draw Accelero Card like Witch Of Black Rose, Lightsworns and Magical Merchant as its mill engine, Chaos monsters in one deck (iam surprised with his colorful deck and maybe called to become "Monsters Only" deck). He maybe manage his deck in order to works as fast as possible to perform an OTK (even his deck are in a critical amount). With his deck and if he finished to prepare a combo already, it is possible to reduce your life point even when your Life Points are far higher than his own Life Points (in this case, my Life Point are in 10 k when he do an OTK to me).
However, His deck maybe too concerned on Powerful effect monsters that can be summoned syncronously by exploiting his milled monster on the grave without considering if the opponent possibly use a Stun deck like Necrovalley, Macro, or Skill Drain (I dont find any card to prevent those three cards action that were most weakness of his deck). Essentially, The Strategy in his deck were not undoubted more, It was so Powerful.

3) CARDS KNOWLEDGE
The cards knowledge owned by this duelist has been pretty good. He already know entire of his own cards and all of its effect. It seemed that he has been mastered all of combo that possibly come out from his deck. However, sometimes he didnt notice to his opponents cards effect and it will become a benefit for his opponents if he always trusty to all of movements his opponents made. During the test with me, he forget about Red Archfiend Dragon's effect that would destroy all of my monster that didnt declare an attack in y battle phase. But in general, his card knowledge has been pretty good (it can be evaluated from his deck style which combined by many of powerful card together)

4) Effectiveness Of Gameplay
His effectiveness of gameplay that were performed during the test time has already nearly perfect. The combo will always appear easily with his deck style. He manage to set face down a sangan firstly without any backrow even i have 3 monsters already in my field (Maybe he had considered that the three monster i have will not make his Life Points reduced to zero, and it Happened, xD) to be destroyed by my Though Ruler Archfiend and add his key card, Magical Merchant to his hand. And he do it again by setting face down his merchant (without any backrow) to mill almost 10 cards from his deck and this action makes his deck to become 6 cards left and of course it makes his Life Points reduced till 2800 by my attacking monsters. However, his riskly move produce its good result. He sucessfully makes my LP to become zero (from 10 k) and it was awesome. Thats good for ya^^

5) RULES KNOWLEDGE
Rules Knowledge owned by this duelist was indeed pretty good. However, in the game, he ever to not notice a minor mistake i had been made (Call Of The Haunted will remains on the field if the monster special summoned by it, is never destroyed. Syncro summon doesnt makes the material monster will be destroyed. CoTH that remains on the field can be used again by Zephiros or Scrap Dragon, xD).

The total number of points he had gained during the test with me is: 82. This meant he was deserved to enter into the TOP DORM (76 - 100) OF IADA.
CONGRATULATION !! Please makes a reply to this topic to confirm again what kind of dorm you wanna enter (Black Mage or White Mage)

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Jashinsamael Test Result
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1