INDONESIA ADVANCED DUEL ACADEMY
Selamat datang Di Indonesia Advanced Duel Academy (IADA). Bagi Para Novice (Pendatang Baru) Yang Belum Memiliki Dorm (Asrama) Di Akademi ini, bisa request langsung ke Staff Center ---> Tester's Room ---> Dan Kamu Bisa Pilih Tester mana Yang Mau Kamu Jadikan Tester Penentu Dorm Kamu. Good Luck For Your Test, xD. Dan Bagi Para Member Yang Telah Memiliki Dorm, Kami Ucapkan Selamat Datang Kembali , Good Luck And Have Fun^^
Selamat datang Di Indonesia Advanced Duel Academy (IADA). Bagi Para Novice (Pendatang Baru) Yang Belum Memiliki Dorm (Asrama) Di Akademi ini, bisa request langsung ke Staff Center ---> Tester's Room ---> Dan Kamu Bisa Pilih Tester mana Yang Mau Kamu Jadikan Tester Penentu Dorm Kamu. Good Luck For Your Test, xD. Dan Bagi Para Member Yang Telah Memiliki Dorm, Kami Ucapkan Selamat Datang Kembali , Good Luck And Have Fun^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOU ARE THE NEXT FUTURE DUELIST COME FROM THE DAWN TILL FOREVER

IndeksPortalGalleryLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin

Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
Top posters
Tyann Hardyn
Test Result For Maou Vote_lcapTest Result For Maou Voting_barTest Result For Maou Vote_rcap 
eqy
Test Result For Maou Vote_lcapTest Result For Maou Voting_barTest Result For Maou Vote_rcap 
White Zane
roxaschazz
Aludra
D'Panzer
ashlight41
armed_mick
DARTZ MASTER
Honey Queen
Latest topics
» Aludra's Test Room
Test Result For Maou Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:22 pm

» Introduce Yourself Firstly Please..
Test Result For Maou Icon_minitimeby ashlight41 Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:10 pm

» INDONESIAN TEST ROOM
Test Result For Maou Icon_minitimeby raynet_gr8 Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:33 am

» Self-Introduction
Test Result For Maou Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:03 pm

» YCS' Guatemala Winner's Decklist and the Follower, LOL
Test Result For Maou Icon_minitimeby Aludra Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:22 pm

» Inilah Ruangan Bagi Para Tester Kami di IADA
Test Result For Maou Icon_minitimeby Aludra Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:20 pm

» Xeiryu no Test Room
Test Result For Maou Icon_minitimeby xeiryu Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:32 am

» IADA'S MOST WANTED DUELIST HUNTING ARENA
Test Result For Maou Icon_minitimeby Aludra Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:05 pm

» Intro
Test Result For Maou Icon_minitimeby Aludra Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:39 pm

» Shooting Quasar Dragon Ultimate Grade And The Rank
Test Result For Maou Icon_minitimeby Tyann Hardyn Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:40 am

User Yang Sedang Online
Total 1 user online :: 0 Terdaftar, 0 Tersembunyi dan 1 Tamu

Tidak ada

User online terbanyak adalah 11 pada Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:56 am

Test Result For Maou

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Tyann Hardyn
Administrator
Administrator
Tyann Hardyn

DN Name(s) DN Name(s) : Dark_Wise
Post Number : 179

Test Result For Maou Empty
PostSubyek: Test Result For Maou   Test Result For Maou Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:53 pm

Here is The Test Result of Maou

Fortune Lady Vs Quick Fusion OTK (0 - 1) for his favor
Frog Hero Vs Fairy Deck (1 - 0) For my favor
Frog Hero Vs Fairy Deck (1 - 0) For My favor

1) ATTITUDE
Maou is a hard minded creative Duelist. I can judge his Nature by looking at his deck that always have a specific playstyle. Although he often to use some meaningless cards (Thats the reason why his deck is always more than 45 cards, xD), but he try to manage his deck to perform OTK as fast as possible with that amount of deck. He like to create some different playstyle with his various cards in his deck. So Beautiful indeed. Patienable is the part of his Attitude that always waiting me to do a test again after i ever Disconnected (Even he actually hate to a RAGE Quit Duelist) when i tested him. Good for you to mind the Unexpected Incident as a Bad Connection of mine and not mind the Incident as an AFK of mine (Cuz iam sure that i have a DC at that night). You always have a fair minded and it makes your points at this part to be Maximal.

2) DECK STRATEGY
The Deck that was used when he take a test time with me is a Quick Fusion OTK and Fairy OTK . I believe that this duelist is experienced enough with his Fusion Deck. He using Blaze Fenix ??Fusion monster with an extraordinary calling, because he can call Blaze Fenix 3 times in one turn (Here I will keep the secret about the way of his calling method, xD) by using a key card. He managed to beat my Fortune Lady deck with ease by his fusion OTK deck through the biggest plan that have been designed from the beginning by him. Her second deck is the Fairy Deck. He tried to optimize the deck by include a lot of fairy-type monsters to summon a Powerful Monster that has enough power to display an OTK to me (it is a secret Monster, i cant tell it at here, xD). His deck is supported by many searching engine cards that are able to minimize the number of cards from his deck that always have average amounts about more than 45 cards. In this case, the strategy in his deck is pretty good, but there is a very unfortunate thing, it is to use the card in the deck that are more than 45 because it would block the speed to do the OTK.

3) KNOWLEDGE CARDS
His knowledge on the cards that he used was pretty good. He already knew what to do by using his own cards. He used the Honest Card to destroy my Absolute Zero with easily. The use of cards such as Magical Merchant and Metaion was very good because he can delay for one turn with metaion and remove all dangerous monster from the opponents field with it, while Magical Merchant can Mill his Deck quickly in order to make a cost to Release his flagship/powerful monster by quickly from his hand . This Duelist has a nice thought, I really appreciate it. but I think using orange Herald was less useful, because it will remove your hand cards faster and it may less efficient than if you do it (Mill) from the deck by using Lightsworn Monster only.

4) Effectiveness Of Gameplay
The effectiveness of this duelist's gameplay is quite good. He used to call Tethys through Valhalla which can make great possibility to accelerate his Fairy Deck fastly. However, Once time he ever had a time to forget the cards in his own hands, xD, that is HONEST!. He was forced to give up his Thetys from the field to be destroyed by Absolute Zero, because forgetting a powerful fairy cards in his hand (its namely, HONEST, xD). Increase your awareness again to notice your controlled card.

5) RULES KNOWLEDGE
The Knowledge about the rules owned by Maou is very good. HE play his own cards by properly way.
There are no comments for this one.

The total number of points he had gained during the test with me is: 75. This meant he was deserved to enter into the INTERMEDIATE DORM (51 - 75) of IADA.

Congratulation! please confirm again about your choice of what kind of dorm you wanna stay in (White or Black)
Very Happy Very Happy
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Test Result For Maou
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1